miércoles, julio 04, 2012

Charla con el robot IV


[6:11 PM] fredericafleak04@hotmail.com: im lonely... wanna talk?
[6:11 PM] rad: no
[6:12 PM] fredericafleak04@hotmail.com: heya!!! im bored lookin for someone to talk to hahah, so wut r u doin?? wanna have fun?
[6:12 PM] rad: get lost
[6:12 PM] fredericafleak04@hotmail.com: cool, i just got home from work... 7 hour shift, nobody was there so i got to work out hahaha, perks of workin at a gym
[6:15 PM] rad: I hope you die smashed by a gym weight set
[6:15 PM] fredericafleak04@hotmail.com: haha ya i keep my booty tight haha well thats what they tell me  wanna come see it for yourself?
[6:17 PM] rad: They say cyanide makes you tighter. You should try it out!
[6:17 PM] fredericafleak04@hotmail.com: yay! lol come tell me what u think cutie http://tinyurl.com/NewBunny20 its muuuch better to chat if u can see me
[6:19 PM] rad: I'm blind
[6:19 PM] fredericafleak04@hotmail.com: y arent u here yet?!? cum watch me shake my sexy booty hahah just accept the invite on the page baby (its free, read the page it even says it wont charge u anything)
[6:20 PM] rad: What part of blind... meh... forget it
[6:20 PM] fredericafleak04@hotmail.com: just sign up real quick, i signed up on my friends site to make a lil side money but its free i promise! they just need to make sure ur 18
[6:24 PM] rad: I'm 8

2 comentarios:

AngelShine dijo...

I'm 12 and what is this?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/im-twelve-years-old-and-what-is-this

Racter dijo...

LOL. No conocía el meme. Gracias.

"Niños de menos de 18 años... no sigan nunca un link como este. Niños mayores... tampoco."

Yo no seguí el link. Estuve a punto de cambiarlo por otro pero me dio fiaca. Veré si lo censuro, pero tengo que hacerlo en alguna máquina que no me importe si se infecta. Una VM o algo.