viernes, julio 06, 2012

Charla con el robot V


[4:37 PM] dennisjhart@msn.com: Hey
[4:38 PM] rad: hmm
[4:38 PM] dennisjhart@msn.com: Hello I hope I didn't bother you, do you have a moment to chat?
[4:40 PM] rad: only if you are not a bot and can prove it
[4:40 PM] dennisjhart@msn.com: no I'm not a bot, I just figured I'd shoot you a message
[4:42 PM] rad: you are still not proving it
[4:42 PM] dennisjhart@msn.com: Great. How are you today?
[4:42 PM] rad: Veredict: bot
[4:42 PM] dennisjhart@msn.com: Well the reason I messaged you was because I have an amazing opportunity I wanted to share with a few people to start working online making some extra money and depending on how it works out possibly bring them on full-time. Is that something you might be interested in?
[4:42 PM] rad: [ignores]

1 comentario:

Hugo dijo...

Los "bots humanos" (generalmente nigerianos) a veces son mas divertidos para armar historias sin sentido:

http://saurio.blogspot.com.ar/2012/07/danza-con-chorros.html